Monday, March 2, 2009

How well do you know your husband (or in my case, FIANCE')??

It's Monday again and that means that Steve is back to saving the world! I know! I know! I should stop being so selfish and share him with the world, but I just want him to stay home with me! But since he's not... and I miss him, I saw this cute survey thing on somebodies blog and thought I would fill it out! Let's see how well I know him!

1) He's sitting in front of the TV. What is on the screen? The Office, Family Guy, Entourage, The Shield (when it was playing), some documentary on some biker gang (I swear he knows everything about every biker gang thats been around in the last 100 years), Curb Your Enthusiasm, Rookies, Cops, or Man Hunters! Oh wait orrr survival man or man vs. wild!! and out of all those shows you wanna know how many I like?? zero! haha. But since he watches my "girly" shows, I watch his!

2) You're out to eat...what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? ummm... that's a tricky one! He doesn't get salads very often, but I'll have to say Ranch?

3) What's one food he doesn't like? my cookies :( haha. But they really do suck! Um... besides that, I think he'll eat just about anything!

4) You go out to eat...what does he order to drink? Sprite or rootbeer! I know, I thought only people under the age of 10 drank those drinks!

5) Where did he go to High School? oh this is a tuffy! Linmare or something! I know their mascot was a Lion! Ya thats right I ask all the important questions! Not what highschool did you go to, but what was the mascot! haha

6) What size shoe does he wear? 11ish

7) If he was to collect anything, what would it be? He pretty much has a collection of dvd's and tattoos! haha

8) What's his favorite type of sandwich? honey and peanut butter or roast beef and pepperjack cheese with lots of mustard!

9) What would he eat every day if he could? peanut butter! All day everyday!

10) What's his favorite cereal? Ummm... Either the strawberry shredded wheat thingys orrr honey bunches of oats! I think??

11) What would he never wear? a jeweled Ed Hardy shirt! I've tried! Its not happening!

12) What's his favorite sports team? Green Bay Packers and Cardinals!

13) What is his dream car? Umm.... Prolly just a big truck that isnt messy and "falling apart"! :)) oops

14) Who is his best friend? Me of course! Then Jon Neyens and BA and Chad Johnson! I think?

15) What's something you do that he wishes you didn't do? not be "Hurricane Ashli" as he says! I guess I am kinda messy and break stuff alot!

16) What is his heritage? Bohemian! I dont know if I spelled that right? OOPS!

17) You bake him a cake for his bday...what kind of cake is it? um... I dont know! But it would have alot of candles and probably superman themed!

18) Did he play sports in high school? Yes. He wrestled anddd played football some I think! and he had a mullet! AWESOME!

19) What could he spend hours doing? playing his PS3 and anything with tools or outside!

20) What's one unique thing about him? He is Superman! Enough said! :))

I did pretty dang good! Now you do it! :)) Only 4 more hours til he gets home! I think I'll go do something productive!

0 comments: